Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Welcome to the Kitchen!

I spend most of my days putting oddities together to make a meal. Even in the real world, I eat very much like a college kid -- minus the ramen. I have multiple cookbooks that I've only ever skimmed through -- but that's all about to change.

How am I ever going to snag a man if I only cook the same handful of meals every week? Kidding... But I do need to expand my cooking horizons, much like my eating ones. I am a self-proclaimed picky eater. However, I have gone out of a whim a time or two lately and have tried multiple new foods. I think I deserve a high five for that.

Here, all self-proclaimed Paula Deen wannabes can get their foodie fix. Recipes will either be chosen from the variety of cookbooks sitting in my kitchen or they'll be some of my oddity concoctions. All will be Khronicled here for you to try.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment